January 30, 2019
After 13 release candidates and many weeks of development we are happy to announce the immediate availablity of SystemTestPortal 2.0! This is a huge landmark for our project, and to make this morevisible to the outside, we also decided to design a new logo.
Our documentation has not been updated for the 2.0-release yet, but we are on it.
As outlined in our previous post, SystemTestPortal v2.0 brings a whole bunch of exciting new features and enhancements over the v1.x series. Here are some of the highlights:
- Support for integration in CI/CD systems (deploy only when manual testing was successful) including a sample implementation for GitLab.
- User-specific dashboards
- New activity tab, showing off what happened recently in your projects
- Searching and sorting directly in the dashboard
- Option to open issues in 3rd-party systems (such as Gitlab) if a test case failed
- Optional compact view that saves precious screen real-estate on smaller displays
- Profile pictures (avatars) for users