November 20, 2018
Finally, the long-awaited release of v2.0 is getting very close. We just pushed out the tag for SystemTestPortal v2.0.0-rc7 and seek your feedback during our final testing rounds.
SystemTestPortal v2.0 brings a whole bunch of exciting new features and enhancements over the v1.x series. Here are some of the highlights:
- Support for integration in CI/CD systems (deploy only when manual testing was successful) including a sample implementation for GitLab.
- User-specific dashboards
- New activity tab, showing off what happened recently in your projects
- Searching and sorting directly in the dashboard
- Option to open issues in 3rd-party systems (such as Gitlab) if a test case failed
- Optional compact view that saves precious screen real-estate on smaller displays
- Profile pictures (avatars) for users